Thursday, July 31, 2008

Work is still pretty nuts....

Last night was a good night. Kirstynn slept from 9pm until I woke her up this morning!! The thumb sucking, although could create major future drama, is a BIG help right now! I think we are back to the good life. lol.

Work is still pretty nuts. We sent our Supervisor off yesterday by taking her to lunch and giving her a nice gift from Things Remembered. It was sad and although I never considered myself super super close to her while she was here, I was actually really sad to see her go. I even let a few tears go. Things are just changing so dramatically these days. Sooner than later I expect the hear how they plan on working the layoffs. We have a few more big wigs coming into the office next week for a Q & A session so maybe we'll get more answers.

I think I want to have a house party sometime soon as I have yet to entertain an adult party (a couple bdays and showers but that's it). I am super tempted to wait until Halloween though cause costume party's are a blast. Plus decorating for that is easy.
Thomas is still disappointed that I didnt do a housewarming, but I was preggo and did not feel like staying up late watching everyone get tipsy while I was uncomfortable and only thinking of my pillow...

1 comments:

Danni Springfield said...

I'm curious... Who was this supervisor? And where did s/he go?