Thursday, July 24, 2008

LEAVE ME ALONE

Another rough night.... Kirstynn was up at 1am and I was just too tired to walk downstairs so I gave up and brought her to bed with us.
BAD IDEA.
I honestly don't know how anyone sleeps with their babies all the time. She kept both Thomas and I up all night long. Tossing and turning... Little coughs... Whimpers...
I now know to just suck it up and take her downstairs and back into her OWN bed...
My eyes are so red this morning and I purposely am wearing all black to let everyone know I am in mourning for sleep so LEAVE ME ALONE... :)

Random note - I am planning on running at least the half marathon here in November; maybe even the full.. But training officially starts next week although I have been running my token 2.8 miles here at work during lunch for a while now. The first "long run" next Saturday is 4 miles. I havent run that far since before the baby so wish me luck!!!

So glad it's Friday tomorrow....

1 comments:

Danni Springfield said...

Sometimes the best sleep I get is when Michael is in bed with me. I guess you just get used to it.