Friday, July 25, 2008

I know, I know. I shouldn't be whining so much.

I probably shouldn't even be driving anymore.
Really.
I mean, I could take the lack of sleep when I was home and on maternity leave, but this is seriously taking it's toll. I am afraid I am making mistakes at my job even. Ugh.
Up until now I have been exclusively breastfeeding in terms of milk for Kirstynn, but I am super close to giving in and making my husband get up with her to give her some formula this weekend. Unfortunately it will probably be a bit of a struggle to get my husband on board with that, but I am desperate.
No more than 3 hours in a row of sleep (besides the one night I blogged about before) in about a month - plus all the stress of the changes at work and keeping up with a 2 year old at home.
I know. I know. I shouldn't be whining so much. And I know it will soon pass. Venting alone on here makes me a little better.

Weekend plans: Tomorrow evening, we are headed to Red Robin for dinner to celebrate my cousin Brandon's 26th birthday with little Keekster... My sister is picking up Addison around 3pm to take her to a friends son's 4th birthday party so we will only have one kid in tow.
Adi is so excited that it's the first thing she says to me when she wakes up. I am taking her in the morning to pick out a present for him.
Sunday morning is going to be a lot of fun. I am getting together with 4 of my best girlfriends from middle and high school. Two of them don't even live here anymore and one of those just had her second little baby so it's a real treat.
Nothing revives you like a little girl time. And, of course, I cannot wait to show off my beautiful kids. :)

I also just asked my brother in law, who is super talented and took our wedding pictures, to take some family portraits for us. He agreed - SO NICE! So as soon as Dolly is gone and the weather clears up, we are going to take some around our neighborhood. I can't wait!

0 comments: