Monday, July 14, 2008

Tic Tac Tile...


My poor husband and in-laws have raw hands on this Monday. They spent almost 12 hours making my front porch look awesome! They tiled it in the heat of the sun and I just know all of our neightbors are jealous with envy.. ;)

I spent all of Saturday at my Nana's house playing this game she has called Wahoo... ever heard of it? Its kinda like "Sorry" but with marbles... SOOO fun and addicting. And I had a really fun time hanging out with my Aunt and the rest of the gang...

Addison wore her panties for the first time yesterday with no diaper and she didnt have a single accident. We are so proud and can't believe how easy this is... She is honestly potty training herself. She tells us when she needs to go, and even empties her potty when she is all done (after running around the house with the bowl in her hand of course to show us her proud accomplishments - ha ha). She really is one smart cookie!

Kirstynn, on the other hand, didnt have such a great weekend. She has her very first little cold and has been coughing her little heart out. Poor thing. No fever though so that is good. And docs no longer allow cough medicine, so all she is getting is extra TLC....

Back to the grind... Mondays always remind me how badly I wish I could be a stay-at-home mommy with my girls..

1 comments:

Danni Springfield said...

The porch looks great! I can't even imagine having a sick baby - must be tough. I hope she gets better soon! I know it's hard to go back to work every Monday, but feel good b/c you put in more quality time with your girls every weekend than most moms! :)