Friday, July 18, 2008

Butternut Squash

Well, she slept through the night last night... THANK GOODNESS!

My mom gave me a brilliant, and oh so obvious, idea to feed her more before she goes to bed. That way she doesnt wake up super hungry 3 times at night. :)
Soooo, she ate a full can of butternut squash baby food with a little baby cereal mixed in and then I topped her off with milk.. and I guess that was all it took. Duh!

Usually she just sort of nurses on me on and off all evening. I have been randomly giving her a little taste of baby food here or there. All the websites say that breastmilk is really all they need until they are 6 months old, but that you can start giving solids at 4 months. Our pediatrican said to start slowing adding them in at her 4 month appointment. But since it wasn't totally necessary and it gets REALLY messy, I was only giving it to her when there was time. I guess my growing girl needs it regularly.... No more free food!



Today at work is a bit of a sad day because my "work mom" and team best friend is moving back to her home town and is working remote. She keeps me sane when it all becomes a little too much and I am going to miss her ALOT!

We took this team photo to surprise her with to keep on her desk. One good lookin' group of insurance nerds, huh? :)


Well, TGIF - no big plans, but that is always able to change!!!! I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'll pray she keeps it going. I'll send you brain waves while I'm feeding Luke if she decides to wake-up again. Love the blog!