Monday, July 28, 2008

This is a great life!

So, Kirstynn slept from 8pm until I woke her around 6am this morning. This is a great life! And I honestly feel like a new person!

It's amazing to think back to last week and hear my tone from the old posts. It was really getting to me...

I now think it was really due to her initial cold that left the lingering cough that was waking her up. Plus this weekend I made a true effort to leave her for a few minutes before picking her up to see if she was just letting out a whimper or if she really wanted to get up.

I sent the pictures from this weekend to myself but for some reason they didnt come through so I will do it again when I get home. There are some really cute ones...

I am sure you noticed but I added a list of my favorite sentimental songs at the bottom of this blog. I was in tears just listening to them while picking them out. Any ideas of other ones?

1 comments:

Danni Springfield said...

OMG I'm so jealous! Congrats on your great night!