Monday, September 29, 2008

Bob

It's Monday again and I cannot believe how fast time flies... Our weekend wasn't too eventful although we got a lot done.
Saturday I got my hair cut and loved it SO much I told everyone I knew how great I looked. I got a longer bob cut and did chunks of blonde and brown...
HOWEVER...
why is it that your hair always looks SO much better when the stylist does it? I have not been able to recreate what she did and its ticking me off. I loved it on Saturday and now its just bleh. So annoying. I guess I will just have to keep practicing...

Yesterday I took the girls to finish getting everything for their Halloween costumes. They are both going to be ballerina's. Addison is a pink and white one and Kirstynn is a blue and white one. They are going to look adorable. And, of course, I bought my fangs so that I could continue with my obsession with vampires..

Speaking of, I finished book 2 last night and am onto the third, Eclipse! I am going to start it today and am excited but getting more sad that it's half way over...

Lastly, my sister told me about this texting thing called"cha cha". It is the coolest thing to me since sliced bread. Seriously. If you know me, you know I am addicted to texting. And this allows you to ask anything and everything to a REAL person.... Everything from "what should i dress up as for Halloween?" to "Whats the number to the Walmart by my house"...
they keep track of the questions you ask and write you back. You get a different person everytime but its awesome. Try it.. it's free as long as your wireless provider doesn't charge you to text!

We are kicking off our United Way campaign today for work. And Friday I am going over to the state school to volunteer for the day and put on a Luau bash for the people who live there. I am in charge of teaching them to hula. This should be very interesting considering I have no idea how to do this myself... :)

0 comments: