Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kirstynn is 7 months old!

Well Kirstynn is officially 7 months old today! I can hardly believe it. It has gone by so quickly. Too quickly. I wish I could make time stand still for just a little bit. Ok, a lot bit. Even with the complaining about sleep and tears and messes, I know this is one of the sweetest times in my life. And it just slips you by...

I have booked my flight and hotel for Portland and Seattle in 2 weeks. I am starting to look forward to it. Of course I will miss my girls and my husband, but it will be nice to get away. My sales rep called me today and asked what, if anything, specific I want to do for our last night in Seattle. Our company is really cutting costs and has decided underwriters will no longer be travelling. I am trying to think and the 2 things I most want to do is eat at a really good local seafood restaurant, head over to the Space Needle and walk around Pike Street Market. I doubt I will have time for all of that because work keeps us pretty busy, but at least my rep loves a good martini so I know I am covered there.

We have been in our house for a year this weekend! So, Thomas stayed home from work today and got all the last 1 year warranty items fixed. After this, we are fully responsible if something goes wrong. At least any of the cosmetic stuff. Foundation work and big stuff is 10 years, but still!

Went for a good run at lunch today. I am getting to where it is truely enjoyable because I am so in shape now... well my heart is anyway. You don't quite dread it like in the beginning. Plus, the weather has been so nice this week that it is amazing what a difference it makes. I am off to run 6 miles this weekend! The half marathon is only 2 months away!

Also, got some pictures from our fun night out last weekend. Thought I would post.

1 comments:

Jules said...

You're looking good!! I'm impressed with the running! Enjoy Seattle--that's on my list of places I really want to go so make sure you post a review!