Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Austin

Well, Kirstynn is well on her way to making my life completely nuts. As you can see from the pictures, she is sitting up and now can get up on all fours and rocks back and forth. Once she actually starts crawling and I have to keep up with both her AND Addison, it's done.

The good part is I signed up for a weight loss challenge here at work with about 40 people. We each put in $20 and the one with the highest percentage wins 90% of the pot and highest number of pounds wins the last 10%. I am on a mission and with 2 mobile children that can't really take care of themselves yet, I am bound to run it off.
Austin was tons of fun last weekend and it was great being back there. I can honestly say it is one of my favorite cities in the world. There is just a completely different aura when you drive into it. I want to start getting the girls up there to enjoy some of its culture as soon as they are old enough to start appreciating it.
Here's a few more pics that I haven't posted.


1 comments:

ikoliver said...

We would love for you to spend more time in Austin, maybe we could have a playdate at some point!